Write for Us! Submit a Guest Post for Dlinkers
We are a company that loves to share quality content. Want to share your thoughts? Submit a guest post for us.
Thank you so much for your interest to submit a guest post for Dlinkers!
Guest posts are very much alive, and still highly valuable. For us, personally, it’s not just about earning links by creating valuable content.
To submit a guest post is to share relevant information that anybody involved can benefit from. It’s an excellent opportunity for us to educate our audience, and add more knowledge to the ever-expanding learning pool.
Below are a couple of things to keep in mind before reaching out to us with your guest post proposals.
We would appreciate it if you would take the time to read the entire document before you submit a guest post for us.
When you’re ready, just fill out the required information in the submission form below.
What should you write about?
Dlinkers is a digital marketing and consultancy company. Evidently, our blog covers anything to do with digital marketing.
We absolutely love, love, love:
- Educational articles (how-tos, technical tutorials, etc.)
- Informational posts (in-depth discussion on some of the current trends in digital marketing )
- Case Studies
Topics you should submit a guest post for include:
- Conversion rate optimization
- SEO and SEM
- Web design and development (user experience, user interface, & structure)
- Content marketing
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Reputation management
How to Submit a Guest Post: The Guidelines
- Pitch your ideas through the submission form linked at the end.
- Length: We are fans of long-form content. Write at a minimum of 1,200 words. NO EXCEPTIONS… (Unless your article is very very very good, and we can’t resist. Trust us, we know what a short and awesome article looks like.)
- Please write articles with compelling headlines.
- Your article must be well-written content free of glaring grammatical errors.
- Be conversational in your write-ups. Don’t hesitate to show off how creative you can get. And don’t bottle that sense of humor, either.
- Visual content (relevant images, videos, infographics, etc) are very much welcome in the body of your article. Please make sure your visuals are high-resolution too. 845 x 423 px please.
- No plagiarism. We check every article submitted, and these must have a score of 100% authenticity in Copyscape.
- If you feel the need to showcase others’ work, please cite and make your references clear in the form of links. If it’s an image, include the name of the source in the picture’s file name.
- We like relevant external links. Please have at least 4 external links in your articles.
- Also, we love when writers include at least one link back to one of our published blogs.
- Titles: Should obviously be in proper title-case.
- Include subheadings please (H2, H3, H4, etc)
- Break your content into bite-sized paragraphs (only 3-4 lines per paragraph). No huge blocks of text or word walls, please. To be honest, they’re painful to read.
- Write a conclusion that sums up your argument.
You did the work, so of course, you deserve the credit!
Please keep the following requirements in mind when you pitch or submit your articles.
- Include a 2-3 line bio where we can include a do-follow link to whichever site you choose (Brand name only) .
- Send us your headshot or your Gravatar email
After You Submit a Guest Post
The fun doesn’t end after your post is published. And after you submit a guest post and we publish it, please share your piece of valuable content in your own social media platforms. And if there are comments, take the time to reply to them and provide your own input.
We can all be helpful and have healthy discussions together. 🙂
Our Final Words
- Any content you submit to Dlinkers belongs to Dlinkers — especially after it’s been published. Google doesn’t appreciate duplicate content, so we want to avoid it as well.
- No reposting your article on your own website or on others’. Please make sure your content is exclusive to us if you’re writing it for us.
- We reserve the right to take down any guest posts that don’t conform to these guidelines.
- We can’t assure that every article you send will make the final cut. Every guest post submitted is reviewed critically to ensure quality and that it fits with how we communicate ideas on here. We are sticklers for quality and want the best for our readers.
And that’s all we have, folks!
If you have other questions, please feel free to shoot those inquiries at email@example.com. We’re pretty quick with replying, unless it’s the weekend, of course.
And as the last word, please give us time to review your post. We’ll immediately reach out to you when your submission is scheduled for posting.
Feel free to fill out this “submit a guest post” form now.
Happy writing, ya’ll!
Want to turn your WEBSITE into a TRAFFIC MACHINE?
Discover how to drive more traffic and leads.
Enter your name and email below to start maximizing your oppurtunities for organic search.
June 28, 2019
May 18, 2018
January 23, 2018