Top 5 Mobile Apps for Digital Marketers
by Al Gomez
As more and more businesses realize the need to stay ahead online, demand for digital marketers increase in their communities as well as abroad. Whether your specialty lies in PR, social media, or reputation management, being able to work anywhere is going to be crucial in years to come.
Good thing there are apps for everything nowadays. From keeping track of your tasks to seeing which Influencer is talking about your brand, be sure to have these helpful tools on hand.
Here are the top five mobile apps for digital marketers:
#1 Evernote To Remember Everything
From business owners, artists, freelancers, to yes – digital marketers – Evernote is THE app to download if you want to be organized at work or at home. The service supports all types of devices: from your laptop to your smart watch, so there’s no reason not to take advantage of it.
Use Evernote for tasks like:
- marking relevant photos for sharing
- clipping web screenshots for later use
- write long and short pieces on the go
- creating important notes, lists, reminders, and more
This app is available to both iOS and Android users. Basic features are FREE, but access to more uploads, offline services, and other exclusive elements could be yours for a reasonable price. This is truly one of the best apps for digital marketers – and for everyone else in between.
#2 Hootsuite for Social Media Management
No social media marketer should be without Hootsuite. Designed to assist folks who handle multiple social media profiles, this app is a time- and energy-saver. There’s no need to individually open Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter anymore.
Instead, use this service instead to:
- post the same message on all social networks at the same time
- manage and schedule posts on each of your social media accounts
- monitor your brand’s performance on Twitter and Facebook
- receive notifications if someone mentions your brand
- shorten long links for easier posting
This is also available for download to iOS and Android users. If you don’t want to pay for premium services, you could add up to three social media websites for free! Hootsuite also supports posts on Instagram, which is more reason for you to grab the app now and get more time on your hands.
#3 Flipboard for Inspiration
Are you a content strategist? Then Flipboard will do wonders during your commute to and from work. This tool is like your personal magazine, where content you like is presented in a beautiful, clutter-free layout. This makes it quick and easy to find stuff that matters to you (like the latest news, DIY ideas, or updates from your favorite blogger).
Use Flipboard for:
- gathering ideas from around the Web
- connecting with other content creators, publishers, or bloggers
- getting your daily dose of news
- saving content to read later
- focusing on local content based on your location
Download it on your iOS or Android devices and take it anywhere. Browse through cool stuff before work, or inspire yourself as you go home and unwind. Flipboard also allows you to manage your saved content through your Dashboard. This is definitely one of the greatest apps for digital marketers this year and beyond.
#4 Redbooth for Collaboration
If there’s one awesome perk to being a digital marketer, it’s the freedom to work anywhere (as long as there’s a good Internet connection). Problem is, how can you collaborate with team members? The answer is Redbooth for iOS and Android. The easy-to-use platform lets users seamlessly communicate with one another, either on a per project OR per team basis.
Redbooth lets you:
- quickly access important tasks for the day
- sort tasks based on due dates
- chat with team members
- keep each task neatly under one file
- instantly see which tasks are resolved
Now you have NO excuse not to update your corporate website or forget that client meeting. Whether you’re using a smart watch or your iPhone, you’ll stay on top of things that require your immediate attention.
#5 Google Apps for Everything Else
Google Apps is a collection of different tools (such as Gmail, Maps, and Docs) that professionals can use to stay productive and competitive at work. You can choose download all of them, or simply pick from the ones you absolutely need.
- Google Calendar helps you remember important events and schedules that you can easily sync with other tools and devices
- Google Vault lets you save and find crucial data (like email messages, reports, and user activity) for future references
- Google Docs allows you to effortlessly create, edit, and share documents with team members
- Google Slides is just what you need for beautiful, time-saving business presentations that work on any device
Whether you work solo or with a company, make digital marketing a breeze with Google Apps.
Apps for Digital Marketers: Putting Productivity on Your Fingertips
Who says you can’t be a good digital marketer on the go?
Thanks to modern technology (and smart developers), we now have convenient tools that make our jobs faster and easier. Although you will always rely on laptops and desktops to complete campaigns, you can definitely put your faith on mobile applications to take care of small details on the fly. It’s simply a matter of finding the best ones that suit the way you work.
So, which apps for digital marketers are you going to download today?
May 18, 2018